Our tree this year. No top. Couldn't find it. It must be with the lights. I bought all new lights, but I really like the silvery blue angel I put at the top and I am not replacing it. It will show up eventually. Maybe she didn't like that joke I made last year about how the angel got to be on top of the tree. Bah!
I never did get to fixing that lasagna. Maybe this evening. If I can manage to stay home. I have all the ingredients. Most of the people I was fixing for have gone home, though. My daughter and I want to go to the movies and see King Kong. I hope to get there this week.
She called me saying she could not get the pictures to download onto her PC.
Yes, she had the cable plugged into the USB port. Yes, she installed the software. Yes, yes, yes. Oh! I remember. The camera has to be in "view picture" mode. Slide the button over.
She said "The camera isn't on."
Uh. Honey. How did you expect the pictures to get to your PC without the camera being on?
She turned it on. Okay, it works, now. Gee. Sad thing is this is the most trouble-shooting I have done all week.

No comments:
Post a Comment