Never mind the fact that Christmas is now less than four days away. Never mind the fact that I only have half my cookies baked. Never mind the fact that I have no gifts wrapped. No, never mind all of that. I sit and work on my web page and the old family album. Why? Because I can and I am feeling nostalgic. Also, never mind the fact that I am in none of the photos in this collage. Kicking myself for not writing this stuff down when my Mom was alive. Siblings memories are hazy. People names we can do. Places, pets and time is evading us.I purchased stocking stuffers today. I heard a couple of crying children but for the most part, people were still okay. There is so much of the conversing on cell phones, now. Making sure they get exactly what they are supposed to, I guess. Not idle chit chat. Mostly planning and getting the facts right. How many times (before cell phones) did you ask yourself, 'Now, what size does he/she wear?' Yep. Call somebody who knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment