Baked cookies today with my daughter. We needed sprinkles. She was sick from school again today. My schools were closed. I think only two in the three county area opened today. One was hers. More work to make up. It figures that she is suspended for three days and then she gets sick and can't make it to school.
I braved the crowds today and did a little shopping. I knocked out a few more gifts off of my list and for myself and my family I purchased a game. My daughter and I played it tonight. We had a good time.
You roll the die and it gives you a category (kind of like Trivial Pursuit). You pick a card off the top of the pile and under the selected category will be three clues. They have something in common. Such as razor, ice skates and fans. They all have blades.
Simple, easy to figure out and easy to carry. I'll take it to the party tomorrow night if anybody is in the mood to play games. We are wrapping gifts for children in area hospitals while we watch Frosty or Rudolph or something.
I also purchased a candle that I just fell in love with. It was called Poinsettia, but the smell was outstanding. I don't think the flower itself has much of a scent, but this candle was just heavenly.

Somebody likes to help with my photo taking. Such as giving me a more interesting and entertaining background.
No comments:
Post a Comment