This photo of my brother and his step-grandson freaks me out. Which is what I said about a week ago when I came out of the restroom of my local grocery store into the outside room where we wash our hands and saw a man with a beard washing his hands.I stopped dead at the door. I can't recall exactly what was going through my mind, but it was something like "Okay, where is the camera?"
He acted like I was the one in the wrong bathroom. I was pretty sure I was in the Women's because of the flower arrangement they place on the shelf. I said "Well, I don't think it really matters." And, I proceeded to wash my hands. And, then I said "You're freakin' me out, man!" I walked out the door and looked at the sign. Yep, WOMEN.
And, the reason I mentioned "beard" is because sometimes you can't tell if a person is a woman or a man anymore, but the beard was a dead give away.
Back to the photo. The little boy wants to be just like his step grandpa. He does everything the same and follows him around like a shadow. This must be the mask firefighters wear when they go into a burning building. Of course the hose to the mouthpiece is missing. But, I think my brother is a little undone up on the top.
No comments:
Post a Comment