Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Not fair ~ you beat me to it. With a bit of luck our lights will go on tonight if he's in the mood or home early enough. That's one thing I do not do. Then I will decorate tomorrow, if I feel like it.
I used to have a black cat. :) Loved her. ~S
Cheyenne - we aren't alone. My sister just got hers up and one sister still doesn't have her tree. Must be something about this year.Shephard - This all black cat is totally my "baby". I have three cats but he and I have really bonded.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Not fair ~ you beat me to it. With a bit of luck our lights will go on tonight if he's in the mood or home early enough. That's one thing I do not do. Then I will decorate tomorrow, if I feel like it.
I used to have a black cat. :) Loved her. ~S
Cheyenne - we aren't alone. My sister just got hers up and one sister still doesn't have her tree. Must be something about this year.
Shephard - This all black cat is totally my "baby". I have three cats but he and I have really bonded.
Post a Comment