
I am sorry. I couldn't resist. It looks like he is making sure his nose is still there and not sliding down his face. How tedious.
I tried to explain to my daughter a couple of years ago when she mentioned how can he not know he looks like a freak. I told her that he lives in such an isolated world that he only hears what his "yes" men tell him. Since he is paying them, they tell him he looks good. So he begins to believe it. Then I retell her the story of "The Emperor's New Clothes."
No music tonight. Been working outside.
3 comments:
I think it is similar to people who are anorexic. They see something totally different in the mirror than the rest of us see.
Is it bad of me to laugh? Funny post! Funny!
Tabor - I'll agree with you on that.
Cori - I felt bad about laughing at him, too. I usually don't do that. I consider it a weak moment. I think I pity him (to a certain extent).
Post a Comment