Available: 5GB. That was one hour ago. Available now: 56MB. What happened? I copied my music over. Supreme portability.Who knows what desires lurk in the minds of technology nerds? I think Sony does. To a pack rat like me. My 128MB thumb drive just wasn't doing the job any more. Let's see. That is an 800 GB hard drive, a 250 GB external hard drive, and now a 5 GB Sony Microvault. For a total of 1,055 GB. Yep, everyone has their weakness folks, and I think we have found mine. Excessive, hell yes. But, this coming from someone who has deleted data and wish she hadn't later. I think I must have started out on a very small hard drive and kept having to squeeze it to fit more on. Yeah, I remember. Stacker. And, I don't mean bodybuilding supplements. It was (is) a file compression software.
We are looking at 1990 or 1991, I believe. Right before Microsoft came out with DoubleSpace.
Well, not to worry any more. I have all my songs and my backgrounds and my web page files all in my purse with me at all times. I did have to eliminate some classical, comedy, instrumental and full CD length mp3's from my stash.
It could be the color. I am totally infatuated with slate blue. The cool, steely gray/blue of the unit pictured above. You could probably tell by the font color I use most of the time.
Coming from the speakers: When the Bullet Hits the Bone by Golden Earring
2 comments:
It is a modern world we live in when you keep your files with you in your purse at all times. I love it!
Yep. It comes with its own case, it is smaller than a deck of cards, about the size of the Altoids mint box.
Post a Comment