
This is a picture of Christmas lights from December. The picture blurred when I snapped it; I magnified it, then inverted it. I wasn't aware that my negative could come out in pretty colored dots. What you discover by experimenting.
Bath and Body has a new fragrance that I liked. Gardenia lily. But, only in the candle. The lotion was too strong for me. I usually like their lighter products like honeysuckle. The names with water in them were always my favorites, but they always take them off the market. I can stand the plumeria and night blooming jasmine for small amounts of time. The cotton blossom makes me cough whenever I smell it. My co-worker has it in hand lotion.
I found some pretty flowers growing behind my garage recently. I have been in this house three years and never noticed them before. I do have some pale, weak daffodils that grow there. I don't pay them much mind. However, a couple of days ago I found what I believe to be "chiming bells" or the Latin term Mertensia oblongifolia. Not abundant, but maybe I can cultivate them to another area where they will get more attention.
I watched Victor/Victoria for the first time. The movie version with Julie Andrews and James Garner. I am not real sure that it did the homosexual population any favors. It represents a time when being gay was not acceptable and treated them unfairly. Because he was rumored to be gay, the part played by James Garner was being forced to sell out his half of the business. He was being shunned by society until it was truly discovered that he was actually seeing a female, and not a male. Oh, well. I still liked it, though. If only to watch the handsome Mr. Garner tackle Lesley Ann Warren in the bedroom.
Well, I had a little hiatus from the html practice because I have been fixing others' computers. I have a couple more to clean up and at work I have been busy back out in the schools, so I hope to get back into it soon. I am going to start a self-study course on fiber optics also. That is all the training we get. Self-study. We can pretty much study what we want, but it has to be on our own. I'm used to that. O solo mio.
Coming from the speakers: Polka Dots and Moonbeams by Frank Sinatra. (No, not really.)
No comments:
Post a Comment