Anybody else got the blues today? I could be feeling this way because I am tired. My daughter and I didn't get much sleep last night. Her incision hurt more this time than usual because of it being a deeper cut. When I get tired, I get down.And on top of that she is giving back the jewelry her most recent boyfriend gave her. She is having a rough go of it this week. She is also supposed to go to Cedar Point with her choir on Saturday. She hates rides. She doesn't want to go. Sigh.
Good Time Charlie's Got the Blues by Danny O'Keefe.
3 comments:
Don't know about the depressed part, but I'm feeling pretty tired.
Bad thing about the blues is they can get down in your bones...hard to get that heaviness out! You need a hike to a site with a big view...something to put it all in perspective. I hope this posts, by the way, my last two over the past days to your site never made it I see!
I am excited about a new project. I have had my head buried in self-training videos on html, CSS and JavaScript for building web pages and I get to create a web page for my brother's volunteer fire department. That will take my mind off of my daughter's woes (for now).
The weather has turned nasty here, and that could be part of my blues. A hike is not a bad idea at all. There is a wilderness center not far away.
Post a Comment