Monday, May 30, 2005

From the day that I was born I've waved the flag

flag


Beautiful week-end! Wow, it doesn't get much better than this. My family is awesome. I laughed so hard Sunday and Monday I thought my head was going to split open. But, I didn't care. I wanted to keep laughing. We needed a get together. I went north on Sunday and south today. Family is spread out over fifty miles and I am sort of in the middle and was able to make it to both get togethers.

I did miss seeing one brother and his family. He couldn't make it to either cook out and wanted me to stop in for dessert, but I ran out of time. I got some awesome pictures of my one sister's pond and some beautiful pics of a stormy sky today at my other sister's house.

I thought it would be appropriate to post a little red, white and blue today.

My cats are fighting for window sill space. I opened my windows when I got home - my house was quite warm. I am baking chicken, mashed potatoes and biscuits for the kids. Needless to say we are all hamburger and hot dogged out.

Coming from the speakers: Philadelphia Freedom by Elton John

1 comment:

Tabor said...

Families are cool, especially if you view them from afar or very close.