
A beautiful sunset reflection on the lake from Saturday the 7th. So serene, so mesmerizing. Something about a sunset and water. Calming, I guess.
A while back I mentioned that the electric company came and cleared some grape vines out of my wires behind my house and left the mess in my driveway. Well, I have been round and round with them and they finally cleaned it up today.
I thought for a while there, I was going to have to pay someone to do it. It boiled down to the way I worded the request, I guess. I stated the fact that my neighbor and I had decided we needed to remove some trees on the property line. So, the electric company said "Hey, you had already planned on removing them, so they are your responsibility."
Almost everyone I talked to said they couldn't believe that they would leave such a mess, and that they were responsible, etc. So, I thought it won't hurt to call them and request it. Well, after about two weeks I got them to do it.
Whew. Now, on to the graduation party planning.
Coming from the speakers: Blinded by the Light by Manfred Mann
No comments:
Post a Comment