I am probably a couple of years behind the times on this video song that is sweeping the nation, but it has been going through my head a lot. A few weeks ago my niece showed it to me, and just this past week my custodian at work was telling me about it. So, I thought I would research it a little bit. My daughter loves it, too.Here is the URL to the "funny" video:
http://www.funpic.hu/swf/numanuma.html
with a bit tamer version found here:
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6987134
Here is the version I like to watch, performed by o-zone:
http://mapage.noos.fr/martialro/ozone/video.html
And, for the guys to look at something, but not hear audio, here is a URL to the original singer (a female named Haiducci). Scroll down the page in the link to see the girl:
http://www.ischok.de/Events/Beachparty/2004/Haiducci.htm
And, a loose English translation in text:
http://www.catteacorner.com/dragosteadintei.htm
And, if you absolutely must see it, here is a version someone put to Napoleon Dynamite dancing to it. (Not one of my favorites):
http://www.flashplayer.com/music/napoleonnumadance.html
It is a toe-tapping good dance tune. If you want to get up and move or just drum your fingers on the desk, this ditty should do it. We have an area near my brother's town called Lindentree and a road with the same name. So, I guess in the song "with love from the linden trees" some are thinking it is a Romanian neighborhood.
Have fun and enjoy. It is great background music for me to clean house by today. Which I had better get back to doing. (Dancing away from the keyboard to the song)
Coming from the house speakers: Dragostea Din Tei (a.k.a. The Numa Numa song) by o-zone.
2 comments:
It's also good music to listen to while having that earlymorning second cup of coffee and cleaning the acrylic paint out from under ones fingernails.
Post a Comment