What a nice evening for the prom. We went to the park to snap a few pictures before the happy couple went out to eat. After the hair fiasco she ended up being very happy with her "do". Convertible-proof.He was hot. As were all the young gentlemen escorts. It was crowded at the park and at the school. I went on to my derby party. What an upset, eh?
I have enough pictures from this week-end to last me well through the entire summer, I would imagine. It started out with my nephew's pictures from his Southern States tour. Then there were prom pictures. Then sunset pictures on the lake last night, and today I snapped all my lilacs and flowering dogwood in bloom.
Yes, I have a huge amount of photos to pull from for the blogsite. I can't wait to post them.
I hope you are having a great Sunday. I am exhausted (sleepy). Stayed up too late Friday night and last night. Must stay awake. I have a full jar of sun tea and fresh lemons. Mmmmmm.
Coming from the speakers: Empty Garden by Elton John (Hey, Hey, Johnnie)
No comments:
Post a Comment