Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Start my life anew

reach

My daughter had her stitches taken out today. This was the big one from two weeks ago. We (the dermatologist and I) decided that it might be a good idea to give everyone a break. So, we have two months off. Until July 20th. My daughter said she just wants it over with, but I know that I need the break. That last one was too harsh for me.

I let my relatives know that I am unable to host any visitors this summer. It was an uncomfortable feat on my part. I usually don't say no to family. But, it was a necessary one. And, a turning point in my life. Forward and Onward. Something like that. I am tired.

Been busy all day. Had a wonderful steak dinner. Can't recall the last time I had really good steak. Too tired to try to remember.

End of May and June on the calendar looks like pure hell. I have something every week-end for the next six weeks. And I think five of them are out of town. Forward and Onward.

But, sleep first. Time to find a pillow.

Coming from the speakers: Sweet Dreams of You by Patsy Cline.

2 comments:

boabhan sith said...

I don't blame you...
I've taken this summer off too. I just had to take a little me time.

Hope you get some rest.

Peruby said...

I am going to try really hard to give me more attention this summer. In the area of rest, health, stress-relief and anything else. Thank-you.