Monday, August 23, 2004

Rosy Pink with Silver.


Rosy Pinks with silver background. I took this picture a while ago and just loved how it blurred and created this pink glow. It reminded me of Christmas with all of the pretty lights on the tree and how they would blur together when you would squint your eyes. I have some wonderful memories of Christmas.

I am sitting here listening to the haunting melody of Philadelphia by Bruce Springsteen. I did like the movie, but the song just takes me to another place mentally. Very haunting. How unfair this life really is.


And now, comes Vincent by Don McLean. Talk about haunting melodies. "now I understand, what you tried to say to me, how you suffered for your sanity, how you tried to set them free"

"perhaps they'll listen now"

Actually, I don't care for his paintings. And I like art. I am more a monet and turner. Dreamy.

No comments: