Friday, August 06, 2004

The bore has moved on.

On to his AA meetings in another state. Let him bore those people to tears. Of course, he won't because he will be with them for only a few hours. He was with me for 135 hours. I did not realize that he would arrive so soon in the week. Like, Saturday. I honestly did not think he would be here until Tuesday or Wednesday. And stay only two days or so. And, I really thought he might have stayed in a motel. He comes in and says, "Where are you putting me?" Amazing.

My daughter seemed to have taken it all in stride. My uncle can't stand children, it seems. He is a pet lover, though. He called my 13-year old daughter and her friends "The kindergarten kids". I think he was an emotionally abused child. No, probably a spoiled rotten one. I think they let him wear dresses.

Oh well. The rest of the family tried to help out with him. The fact is that they cannot stand him, either. If it wasn't for a "mission of mercy" last year, we wouldn't even bother with this guy. Well, guess what? I won't be bothering with him any longer. I have caller i.d. and my daughter has been instructed NOT to take his calls. The machine will get it. And, he is gone from my email address book. Good riddance.

No comments: