
Closed Moonflowers.
Well, it is so cool and rainy even my Moonflowers don't want to show their faces to the world. My grass needs cut, weeds need pulled, overall outside work gets pushed aside because of the weather. I saw on the news that this is the 4th coldest August in our area since they began keeping records. Sometime back in the 1800's I guess.
While blogging, I am listening to Dusty Springfield's 'I Think It's Going To Rain Today'. Moody and cool. Bluesy out. Is 'bluesy' a word? It should be. That is how I feel. Maybe a cross between blue and lousy?
While cleaning up some computer files I ran across this little piece of text that I saved from a while back. It is from one of my favorite actors, Robin Williams. Whether he actually said or wrote this is anyone's guess. Here it is.
Although I know that it is un-realistic, I find it heartening. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to do that? It reminds me of the old quip "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!" Enough already.
No comments:
Post a Comment