Thursday, August 05, 2004

Pure Tolerance.

Went to see The Manchurian Candidate today. I didn't care for it. So many of the characters look the same you can't follow the story line. I never did figure out what part Miguel Ferrer played in the movie. Was he a good guy or a bad guy? It could have been that my "kin" I was seeing the movie with wouldn't shut their mouth. He felt that he could talk during the entire movie since we were the only ones in the theater. Skip this one. Save it for a rental.

Maybe I will rent it and watch it again. I may appreciate it more. I do like Denzel, but the plot was too complicated for me to follow. Don't get me wrong. At the end of the movie, I get it, but what a mess they had to clean up and they didn't explain it to you completely. Kind of left wondering was the government behind it all along or what? And the character of Delp played by Bruno Ganz. Hell, I couldn't understand this guy's broken english.

One more day of pure tolerance. That is what I am down to. "So, what did you learn from this experience?" I am not one of your pathetic AA losers. Go preach to someone else. You creep me out.

No comments: