How do they do it? How do they stay in business? I have come across some really arrogant sales people. What a bunch of crap. They think they are so superior, it is sickening. Know-it-alls and spoiled brats. When it is discovered that they are wrong (and it usually ends up that way) they are long gone. The poor school district or small business ends up eating their dust.
And, here is a good one. One small computer company wants the business of the local schools. His web site won't even come up, because he has a picture of a naked woman on the home page. What a hoot. Real class act, there. Again, arrogance/ignorance.
I have looked into the personal lives on a couple of the representatives I am speaking about in the above paragraphs. They do not have children in school. So, they do not seem to have a problem with taking the districts money for shoddy work.
No comments:
Post a Comment