Okay. Back to work. I cleaned house and things will be getting back to normal. Gearing up for the school year to begin, soon. People are beginning to come back in from the summer break. How cruel of them to ask "How was your summer? What did you do?" Well, I worked. All summer. I don't get the summer months off.
What new, exciting things will the new school year bring this time? Last year was all the virus activity, that really kept the school technology co-ordinators hopping. Virus protection is a key software for the computers, now. It is very sad that the schools have to spend so much darn money and time on this preventative maintenance.
I guess I can consider it job security, but my goodness. Is there no end to the barrage of witless imbeciles out there who have nothing better to do than to make others lives so frustrating? We are only trying to do our job. Bring the Internet into the school systems as a learning tool. The children need this tool to survive in today's world. Pure and simple. If you don't have the skills, you won't get the job.
No comments:
Post a Comment