Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Still growing

I have approximately five moonflower plants growing. According to past posts they are full bloom by the first week in August. The shortage of rainfall this year may delay that, I don't know.

I transplanted one from the front of the house back to the west side of my house. That is where the original twelve or so plants were when I moved in. Fingers crossed that they build back up again.

I am not entirely positive how I am keeping them going. Just pure dumb luck. This one is in the front of the house and is from seed.

It is pouring the rain outside and lightning. My dogs will not budge off the back porch. You are not supposed to shower during a thunderstorm. It has been like this for 35 minutes. I am supposed to be getting ready for work. Headaches have been horrendous this past week because of the weather.

Things that I know for certain trigger my headache (whether migraine or cluster or tension):

strong smells especially clorox or most any cleaning product (hence why I do not clean often)
and perfume/cologne
bright lights
stress
loud sudden noises (fear of balloons)
stifling heat and/or hot sun
change in air pressure due to storm activity
lack of sleep or too much sleep
sometimes onions
hormonal changes
physical exertion - sometimes walking the dogs can be a pain, especially in the heat
laughing or coughing hard

too much caffeine or  caffeine withdrawal

Anesthesia side effects

multi-vitamins

skipping meals

dehydration

too much alcohol (naturally)




There are probably more, just can't think of them right now. I think the storm may be slowing down. Nope here it comes again. Sigh.



No comments: