Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Somebody did this

It was not me. I took it off later in the evening. He left it on there during the party.  He may have thought it was just a collar and did not notice or feel or see the flags. He was the life of the party. He is bushed in this photo. Cheech and Chong came for a visit and he and Cheech ran around the yard in their crazy way they used to until poor Slade just plain tuckered out (as seen here). Although this time they had to dodge coolers, lawn chairs, people, other dogs and dog cables. It proved to be quite entertaining.

Me, on the other hand. I was in pain (head,back,legs and feet) and no amount of medicine was helping. With 35 people in attendance somebody always needed something where I had to get up and move. In my opinion it was the worst party I have thrown, yet. My sour mood and attitude (which I tried many times to change) put a damper on the whole thing. Grrrr!

3 comments:

Grumpy said...

That's a classic picture. Have you tried Imitrex for migraines?

Peruby said...

Grumpy - Yes, I currently take Imitrex. It usually works. Friday I had to take the maximum amount - 2 of them. Saturday I only had one left, and I took it.

I Wonder Wye said...

p.s. Oh, yeah - Excy had long hair the first 2 years of our marriage. I loved it. His thick curly hair would be the envy of anyone - male and female. He keeps it short these days, though...