I figure I have not posted any food pics since April, so here is my macaroni salad from my party. I add Ranch dressing and sweet pickle juice. I also slice up some of the sweet pickles in the salad and I add sliced green olives. As you can see here I also add little cherry tomatoes and celery but they are more for decoration.
I have a big day ahead of me. A few family members are getting together to tackle some weeds and shrub that have grown over at my Mom's house. She passed away in 2000 and we are still hanging on to the old place. It is in shambles but I think my oldest sister is ready to let it go, now. She bought the house in the sixties when she was in her early 20's for my Mom to live in. Prior to that we had to move around a lot as we were getting thrown out of places or the houses we lived in became condemned. Being the youngest I had the least exposure to this nomad lifestyle and I was able to benefit from the security of having a solid home since I was six years old. All thanks to my oldest sister and brother.
I do not fare well in the hot sun and the heat. We will see how it goes.

1 comment:
My macaroni salad consists of pasta, mayo, hard boiled eggs, carrot bits, and tuna fish. I wouldn't have it any other way, although I have tried others.
Post a Comment