Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I had no idea

What I was getting myself into. I have always picked up rescued mutts. Ones that have been picked over and left. Ones that nobody wants.

A pure breed (such as this boxer) is a high energy, multi-faceted creature. I feel sorry for him that he got stuck with me. He needs somebody who is on the go and can take him with them. Somebody who goes hiking, to the beach. I would love to see him run along the ocean shore.

Sigh. He does not need to be stuck with somebody who gets migraines all the time. I tried for weeks to find him a new home when I first found him. That was a fiasco. He is such an adorable animal.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

Give your animal shelter and call and ask if you can post a card there...or has he grown too close for you to part with him?

Grumpy said...

You're not parting with him; he has a happy home.