Thursday, July 28, 2011

Misery loves company

I had a few items on my list of things to get at the grocery store. Coffee was on the list. I came home without it. My reasoning? I'll drink it at work! 

I figure Hell, I have headaches all the time anyway! At least not having my cup of java in the morning will give me a reason to have the headache. At least for a week or so.

I do get my caffeine fix once I get to the office. They have a basket for donations there. I have cut way back on my intake.

Headache? Yeah. But, how would I know if it is from caffeine withdrawal or just my daily nuisance? At least now I have a good reason to feel the pain.

Anyway, I found this mug on line and figured since my boxer has been on my mind a lot lately, I chose this one.


$14.59 for a 2.25 pound container of coffee, my ass!

No comments: