I just managed to crawl to my computer keyboard and touch up this picture I lifted and post it here. I suffered a massive migraine the day of the party and during the party and it really ticked me off. What can you do? I had taken all the medicine I possibly could and I felt horrible. It was a strange party. I had 35 show.

6 comments:
Bless you. What a bummer. Good crowd for the party though. Too bad you felt lousy. Bet it was those paint fumes.
Sounds like you really know how to throw a party. Hope you feel better soon.
Do you take any preventative medicine for migraines? One of the teachers I work with takes something on a daily basis to KEEP them from coming. I feel for you. Thankfully, I have NEVER had a migraine myself, so I can't pretend to know how you feel, but seeing the pain people are in with them makes my heart hurt. I'm so sorry. Feel better soon.
Bill - you could be right. I bet the fumes contributed to the misery and long lasting headache.
kden - I wish I had hosted better this year. :(
Dog Hair - yes, I take a beta blocker that is supposed to reduce the number of migraines. Over the years I see no difference. I repeatedly ask the doctor to stop the beta blocker, I'll try again next visit. I don't think they help a bit. She thinks that they help the heart from damage the migraine medicine MAY provoke? I don't know. Guessing, here.
Post a Comment