It looks smooth, but the dirt is already driving me nuts! I bought a swiffer last night at the store and can see that I probably will have to dry sweep every day with these pests... pets.
I should just get big fluffy socks and spray them with a nice cleaner (that is approved for this type of floor) and just slide around.
I got up from the table yesterday and (since it was within two hours of their feeding time) all the cats scrambled to the kitchen thinking they were getting some grub. This startled the boxer who was sleeping in the chair and in his foggy state forgot there was no carpet to stop his bound out of the chair and the massive canine slid all the way across the floor and I thought for certain he was going to wipe out the TV because he slid right into the TV stand landing up against it with a great big thud.
I cursed and he scrambled to get up and ran to the kitchen door and hung his head. I think he woke up, then.
I was speaking to my neighbor yesterday. She mentioned that it was her ninth wedding anniversary. They married the summer I moved into my house. What! That can't be! I've been here nine years? NINE years! I was in shock the rest of the evening.
This is all I can write today as my head is pounding for the second day in a row. Advil is not touching them (and they are not a migraine). I know I need more sleep but if you can't sleep, you can't sleep. I'll try a nap later. This is all normal before my annual blow out.

4 comments:
Floor looks good; you'll find it easier than vacuuming.
With lots of pets it is better to have smooth floors..but I do worry about that TV set falling. I have no pets...but noticed a rather large dust web in the corner of my formal living area...I have to dust the house.
Grumpy - I hope so!
Tabor - I hate to dust! I like the water cleaning areas better.
That wasn't funny for the boxer I'm sure, but it made me laugh. Just a little. I don't want to embarrass him. Poor thing. I would have awakened by then too. I guess they will just have to get used to the bare floor.
Post a Comment