Thursday, September 13, 2007

You can't see me!


Sable smiles.

This photo looks to me like my dog is thinking "I have my eyes closed, so you can't see me!" Or, it just may be that she is conditioned to close her eyes each time I point that little black box at her because the flash hurts her eyes. Poor overexposed puppy.

My co-worker in her infinite wisdom read an e-mail to me yesterday that she received. You may have received it, too. It is spam. I sighed to myself as she read it. You also can read it here here and here. She really believes this stuff. She was amazed by it. I quit wasting my time trying to reason with her long ago. No, in fact - I never did try to reason with her. I know an airhead when I see one.

3 comments:

Tabor said...

For some people everything is either black or white. It doesn't hurt the brain so much when you think that way.

Miki said...

didn't see the email, YET. YOu know it has to circulate tome at some point. I just delete the GOD ones anyhow. I don't believe in dimestore religion, and I don't recognize any of the emails that have me fowarding gaurdian angels and blessed mothers and the like. So, even when I looked at this one that you linked, I read teh first line and clicked off. People are so stinking gullible to believe that GOD is in their in box. God is where you find him, and how you find him, end of story. Just an opinion from my soapbox, but you are right, why try to convince someone who doesn't want to be convinced?

Peruby said...

I find it interesting that the ones who send me the most email that claims I will have good luck if I pass this on within ten minutes to twenty people are the same ones who have sent me some sort of chain letter in the US Postal mail also.

Weird.