
On a back road in Ohio
I took over 400 photos today and I debated and sorted and finally realized that I just had to post this one first. The others are nice. There is some beautiful scenery on the back roads in that neck of the woods, but this one is just worth a thousand words.
Below is a map of the route (in red) that I drove today. That bus stop is on a back road somewhere close to where I pasted the smiley face on the map. Starting out I travelled west on Rt. 36 past West Lafayette. Turned North to Keene, took a shortcut (?) over to Warsaw. It was along one of the Township roads that I saw the setup. I had to laugh and take a picture.
Again, it was just a gorgeous day. The sun was streaming through the trees and the air was just crisp and fresh. I did get a monster of a headache from the sun shining through the trees. Small price to pay for the beauty of it all.
1 comment:
That photo gave me a good chuckle. Off to window washing today. Be careful what you wish for...I wished for a house with lots of windows!
Tabor
Post a Comment