
Abstract cake photo
Believe you me, this photo is much nicer than the actual cake. It was that bad! I have never had icing turn out that runny. I am blaming it on the rain!
My daughter finally got a job at class today. She was to make a collage of four famous authors for the literature class and it needed to be large enough to place onto a cedar chest. ??? Got me.
She was telling me that the teacher does not teach the students anything about copyright laws. I have always told her to respect them. She knows all the URLs that offer free photos or those for educational purposes, non-profit and other stuff like that. I reminded her that we signed an AUP and not to take any chances. We don't need that thrown in our face after all we have been through. Who knows? This sick-o teacher may be setting her up.
Do I sound paranoid? Maybe, I am. That is what life has taught me. That is what I have become. I lean on the side of caution. Don't trust them. You get burnt. Hopefully, my daughter will have better experiences and a more positive turnout.
Do I sound paranoid? Maybe, I am. That is what life has taught me. That is what I have become. I lean on the side of caution. Don't trust them. You get burnt. Hopefully, my daughter will have better experiences and a more positive turnout.
Kittens are doing well. Soon, they won't be kittens any longer. I have had to step up the litter control considerably. Ugh! That is to be expected. I fixed the hose on my Shop Vac. I got the (lazy) bright idea to use my Shop Vac to suck up my grass clippings a week or so ago on my back yard sidewalk. Whoops. Everything was going along just fine, until I hit a big patch. A big lump lodged like solid rock in the middle of the hose. I could push it one way with the broom handle and then from the other end. Finally, I began squeezing the hose until I worked it out. It took me a while. I felt like I was pushing a rat out of a snake.
I am hoping to post a little video of the two kittens roughing each other up before they get too old to be cute. They are quickly getting tired of one another. The other cats still keep their distance. Sable stepped on the little one (Titten). Just rolled her end over end. The big galoot.
2 comments:
As a person who routinely has to remind professionals about copyright when they send around their newsletter or journal article to a mass mailing list, I am in total agreement with you. People don't think it is important...until they get caught. Just was emailing for permission to use copyrighted abstracts for a publication when I took a lunch break and read your blog.
Tabor
What a funny conincidence.
My daughter makes a lot of pictures for RPG's (role playing games) and she gets upset when somebody steals her stuff. So, she knows to ask permission.
Post a Comment