Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fresh


Country

I wish you were with me today. I can show you photos and I could take a short video I suppose so you can hear the sounds. I'd have to turn the car motor off and travel into the field or woods some so that I wouldn't pick up the sound of any other automobiles. But what I can't give you is the smell or the feeling of the sunshine country fresh air. And no, I don't mean that country smell. This is the real fresh smell of September in Ohio when it cools the heat of summer off the land and the air is fresh and the sky is blue and there is pure delight when you breathe. That is what I want to share. If we can only bottle it.

There is a candle scent you can purchase called fresh cut grass. Have you taken a whiff of that one? If they can nail that scent down, I wish they could get this fresh country air that I experienced today. Pure heaven. It just took me to another place. A happy place.

I don't know if anyone has noticed but I seem to be missing a once popular topic in my blog these days. It's the "m" word. Shhh. I am not real sure why the decrease. If I happen upon a reason, I'll let you know what it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decrease must be due to all that fresh air!

TAbor

Peruby said...

It could be!