
Time to save some folders
It has been about a month since I saved my recent photos and files to my external hard drive. I think I almost locked my system up by saving too many folders at one time. I separated them over my desktop and snagged a photo of them using the wonderful free program snagit. Well, it used to be free. When I first found it about ten years ago, it was free. I have an old copy that is limited in what it does, but it does exactly what I want it to.
The kittens received their booster shots today. I also got them their rabies shots. Since the little one (Titten) has been having some bowel problems the vet treated both of them for coccidia and we have another dose of meds to give them tomorrow. Better safe than sorry and it only cost $8 per kitten.
We do not feed the cats any milk or people food. I think they ate some crumbs from some homemade chocolate chip cookies two weeks ago and that is about the extent of it. Not that they don't want human food. They try their best. They are learning the house rules. Mr. Tibbs will eat Sable's dog food if I leave it out. Sable is learning to eat quicker these days because all food gets put away, now.
This is a rare free week-end. I was supposed to go with my sisters to an alley rally, but I said no. I have something for the next four week-ends in a row and I need this one to catch up on housework and "me" time. Once October hits it is run, run, run. I hope to get the grass mowed also. It is getting pretty thick.
We have the one little pumpkin that stopped growing and turned orange when the connecting vine was killed by me. I have to push it up and out of my yard so I can mow. We have another pumpkin growing and the vine has survived longer. It is a bit bigger than the first one. I keep looking out for others, but so far that is it. I guess I'll have to purchase the rest.
Photo Friday's challenge this week is: Comfort.
Photo Friday's challenge this week is: Comfort.
No comments:
Post a Comment