Not sure what is going to happen when the school sees this color. It always comes out blaring at first, it will fade. We are having a hard time keeping the blond from absorbing the red color and turning a faded pink. This is a more natural shade of red. I believe it was called copper red. My daughter wanted the violet red, but saw it to be a bit too purple. The stylist said that we really shouldn't touch her hair for two months after this round. I agree. I have come to name the gray kitten Mr. Tibbs. My daughter still calls the orange one Titten. I call her Buttercup. I've also thought of Marmalade. Both nixed by my daughter. Regardless of what their names are, the kittens are a riot. They play with everything. It is so fun to see the romping and carrying on that they do around the house. They have come close to breaking things, though. I'm not exactly thrilled about that. My two first cats (Casper and Jasper) are getting used to them. We have seen Jasper playing with Mr. Tibbs.
Poor Moose is more isolated than ever. She barely comes out of the basement at all. I will try to find the time to go down there and give her more loving. But, when I do my big baby Casper comes storming down there and it just makes him all the meaner towards Moose. Sigh. Why can't we all just get along? Sable is also all dejected from all the attention the kittens are getting.
Poor Moose is more isolated than ever. She barely comes out of the basement at all. I will try to find the time to go down there and give her more loving. But, when I do my big baby Casper comes storming down there and it just makes him all the meaner towards Moose. Sigh. Why can't we all just get along? Sable is also all dejected from all the attention the kittens are getting.
Moose threw up again today. I am wondering if she eats too fast because she is so nervous and afraid. I hate to think of what any of them went through before their life with us. Back in 1982 my sister caught a little boy swinging a cat around by it's tail. She went off on him. I also recall some co-workers laughing and one saying they used to bury cats with just their heads above ground and run over them with the lawn mower. Or tie their tails together and hang them over a clothes line. I wish I had the mouth that I have now on me back then. I'd give them good ol' boys a piece of my mind. I can only hope they were making it all up in some sick way to get a reaction out of me.
I have a cook-out tomorrow. I've made my pineapple pudding cake to take. My daughter thinks that she is getting my bad cold I had last week. I hope not. If she does, I hope it is a very mild case of it. It is not an experience I ever want to go through again, I especially don't want my daughter to suffer.
I have a cook-out tomorrow. I've made my pineapple pudding cake to take. My daughter thinks that she is getting my bad cold I had last week. I hope not. If she does, I hope it is a very mild case of it. It is not an experience I ever want to go through again, I especially don't want my daughter to suffer.
No comments:
Post a Comment