Saturday, February 11, 2006

Something to come home to.



Anybody want a black female mutt? About knee-high, round
as a barrel, very black with strange white markings. Barks
when anybody knocks on the door (good watchdog). Eats
almost anything. Has been known to spit out a red radish.

Weakness: On Friday it was the un-eaten gravy from a
chicken place in town.

That'll teach me not to forget to take the garbage out before
I go to work.

4 comments:

Miki said...

OH how frustrating! We had a pooch with a penchant for the garbage, I really don't know what cured her, I guess old age, but they do "grow" out of it! Sorry that your weekend started like that!

Cheyenne said...

Yikes! I once had a puppy that took all the wastebaskets from each room, including upstairs, and dragged them all downstairs and dumped them in the middle of the living room. My Mom wasn't too happy about that.

Tabor said...

Fortunately most of our dogs did not get into the trash. But I remember the last of the many we have had used to take out all the stuff from my son's bedroom to his dog run outside and leave it there until we returned!

Peruby said...

(Chuckling). I am so glad I am not alone when dealing with these crazy animals. I do love them, but daggone it, they do test my patience.