Wednesday, February 15, 2006

You can't see me.



Nobody goes to bed until the FAT CAT eats!

Oh, this is my sister's cat. At one time she had nine cats in her house. She is down to about four or five, now. I don't keep count anymore. So you see. I come by it honestly. It is a genetic trait for me to acquire more than one cat, more than two cats, more than three cats, f-o-u-r! Somebody stop me!

I am avoiding the work subject and my daughter subject. I don't want to talk about either one.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

I have a fat cat too, but she has an excuse...she's pregnant. It's one of the strays and she is due any day, but I have been saying that for the past 2 weeks now.

Miki said...

We acquire more than one dog at a time, we had 3 and that was enough, bur we lost one about 2 years ago, my husband's dog from before we were married, so we never got a third this time. At this point in our lives, we don't need a third, I can't train one and adapt one to the other two, and get them to be adjusted too, plus run all over with my husband, kids etc! Good luck with the more than one cat thing though, if it works, more power to ya!