
I needed some color today. Can you tell? Vivid, bright colors. Stared at a computer screen all day. Boring. Looking for DOS attacks. Putting out fires.
I want to go to sleep.
My daughter and I watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Blech. Messy. I laughed in a couple of parts, but overall - no thanks. I'll not be watching this one again any time soon.
Have you seen the Easter candy out on the shelves? I have a hard time resisting the peanut butter eggs. I can pass up the marshmallow peeps, jelly beans, and the cadbury goo - but the peanut butter eggs, I may just kill for. And who do they think they are fooling with the tiny little ones wrapped individually in the bags? Yeah, I'll eat about four of them. That should equal one big one. Gimme a break.
I've seen the commercial where the peanut butter cup bumps into the caramel. I haven't tried that one yet. It is kind of like the white chocolate. White chocolate is fine by itself, but don't be putting it into my peanut butter cups. I don't think I am going to go for the caramel either, but I may have to give it a try.
All this candy talk is making me thirsty! No more ginger ale tonight. Time for water. Ice water and plenty of it.
2 comments:
Great picture! I love those chocolate PB eggs! Haven't tried the caramel reeses yet, but they sound yummy :)
Wow! That photo woke me up!
My husband is a truck driver, and he picks up freight at quite a few places that make candy. He brings it home. I am not supposed to eat it, but I do. Woe is me.
Post a Comment