
One last shot from the lake drive by. I thought I would save the church photo for Sunday morning. And I thought maybe I would do a little searching in the Bible and put a quote on for the holy day. So I searched on-line for Bible scriptures with the word "church" in them. I came across the following:
# 1 Corinthians 14:34
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.
1 Corinthians 14:33-35 (in Context) 1 Corinthians 14 (Whole Chapter)
# 1 Corinthians 14:35
And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
1 Corinthians 14:34-36 (in Context) 1 Corinthians 14 (Whole Chapter)
I went to church until I was twelve years old. Now, I know why I quit going.
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.
1 Corinthians 14:33-35 (in Context) 1 Corinthians 14 (Whole Chapter)
# 1 Corinthians 14:35
And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
1 Corinthians 14:34-36 (in Context) 1 Corinthians 14 (Whole Chapter)
I went to church until I was twelve years old. Now, I know why I quit going.
No comments:
Post a Comment