Friday, February 24, 2006

The device used to torture me.


I was tortured today. By a small print server.

A couple of years back I went with a group to Myrtle Beach. We went to one of those medieval shows. Where the knights battle on horseback. Well, there was a room off to the side and for two dollars each, you could go through and look at ancient torturing devices. I can see it now. In a couple of hundred years, all these little network devices will be hanging on the walls of a similar room. Yeah, it's kind of like that.

3 comments:

Tabor said...

You are getting witty with all this troubleshooting. I admire your patience. Thank goodness for people like you, who help those of us that hate all the little devils running around the network just to confuse us!

Peruby said...

Thank-you Tabor. That was very nice. The girls at the office I worked at Friday were wonderful, too. I really felt appreciated. Made up for the awful experience I had a couple of weeks ago, where the school told me "Never mind. We will get somebody else to find our problem." I heard Friday they "still" have same problem.

sherle said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog... I just checked out your domain website. I've been trying to change mine since my husband died - to something 'me' instead of 'us' - and picked up some good ideas from you. Hope you don't mind... well not sure when I'll change it; currently playing with Dreamweaver cuz I already know how to use FrontPage... and started originally just doing HTML. Gotta go; I'll be back! Gonna blogroll you.