Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Oh my God!!!Fabulous picture.And an outhouse too!I actually grew up in a very poor town and there were still a few outhouses as late at the late 80's.Word has it Tammy Faye Baker, who lived several hours north of me, had no indoor plumbing in her youth.
Hey, that might explain that God-awful make-up. She didn't have a mirror in the bathroom! LOL!
We were not rich when I grew up but we did have indoor plumbing in the two bedroom house and one bathroom...three kids to the second bedroom though.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my God!!!
Fabulous picture.
And an outhouse too!
I actually grew up in a very poor town and there were still a few outhouses as late at the late 80's.
Word has it Tammy Faye Baker, who lived several hours north of me, had no indoor plumbing in her youth.
Hey, that might explain that God-awful make-up. She didn't have a mirror in the bathroom! LOL!
We were not rich when I grew up but we did have indoor plumbing in the two bedroom house and one bathroom...three kids to the second bedroom though.
Post a Comment