
I stopped at lunch today at a park near my town. My town has a fabulous park and people come for miles around. But, today I saw the "other" park. Me thinks they are keeping it a secret. It was beautiful.
Still playing with "touching up" the pictures, I found a feature in a free program that I have used for years. It is called IrfanView.
Above is the picture before touching it up. And, below is the same picture after using the Contrast feature.
after irfanview

Of course you can click on the images to get a larger view of the differences. The best description I can come up with is a sort of "carmelizing" of the scene. IrfanView is just the best whenever I want to resize a picture quickly without jumping through a lot of menu choices. And, it creates screen savers. Rotating, negative, greyscale - it is just amazing for a free program. I highly recommend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment