Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday Evening Calm

sunset sunday


It wasn't easy getting this without electric wires and light posts. Blah! This is from the grocery store parking lot I mentioned a few months back. I have been wanting to get pictures of the sunset there for ages. The timing was right. Although I have seen better sunsets here, this is the best for now. And, it is blurry because of the angle and zoom option I had to shoot with. If I could only climb on the roof tops of the business buildings.

Went to see The Wizard of Oz at the Players Guild. Wonderful. I have read the book. If you have read the book you know that it paints quite a different picture than the movie version. The jitterbug scene is included in the stage version. Also, if you have seen Return to Oz with Fairuza Balk, then you have seen how macabre things can be.

I have a theatre very close to me. I should get involved. Painting the backgrounds, something, anything. It does a body good to volunteer.

1 comment:

Tabor said...

In the past when I have found a good sunset or storm cloud shot, I cheat and Paintshop Pro it (I'd Photoshop it--but I don't use that software ;-)