Friday, October 28, 2005

Friday foliage

friday foliage


A little drive, a little sun, a lot of work, but nothing done! Drat! Curses to fvc switches! Curses! You don't know how many times I have re-named the acronym fvc. Grrrrrr!

3 comments:

Tabor said...

I don't knowwhat fvc switches are, but clearly they are not nice!

Tabor said...

Oh, I forgot to mention what a lovely photo. It looks like a painting or work of art. I really enjoy the compostion/framing!

Peruby said...

Thanks, Tabor. I caught this photo somewhere in Stonecreek, I think. I try to get off the expressway and enjoy the scenery when I can.

The fvc switch was a cheap piece of equipment that the schools purchased in order to do video for the kids or distance learning. I understand that the schools were trying to save money (heck, who can blame them?). But, it really hurt them in the long run and we are left to deal with the inferior product.

There is little to no support for the units, or they want thousands of dollars from the school to troubleshoot. It is a mess for everyone involved.