Friday, October 14, 2005

Ding dong the witch is back

witch


My daughter and her best friend want to go bowling. Their boyfriends are working at a local haunted attraction. Here. The girls won't go to see it. I can't blame them. Not our cup of tea. We are waiting for my niece to start work at a local pizzeria so we can order pizza and have her deliver it. My girls aren't into football this year, either. The field is just over the hill from us, right next to the Park and the Teen center. Sometimes when we are outside we can hear the game noise drift over the nighttime sky. Same thing happens when the fair is going on. Except it is a couple of miles away.

I am hoping for a quiet week-end. The biggest obligation we have is getting our hair cut. I am going to try to get some fall yard work done. Really looking forward to that, I want to tell you. Wah-hah!

People in the area have done a nice job decorating for Halloween this year. If I get a chance, I want to walk around and take some pictures when it is just dark enough for them to show up nice. I like the orange and purple colors together. I didn't do much this year. No motivation.

Some people are doing their Christmas shopping and I can't even get into Halloween. I don't want to think about Christmas yet! They are spoiling it for me. I want to enjoy the fall weather while it is at it's peak.

No comments: