Saturday, October 22, 2005

Happy B'day Josh, where's Rylee D?

josh 3


One turns three today and we are waiting for another to arrive. Where are you Rylee? It is almost midnight and the doctor wanted you here before the morrow arrives. When I left the hospital after spending 13 hours there, she still had not arrived. It takes me about forty minutes to get home and still there is no word from my sisters.

Sometimes they just don't want to share their birthday with another. Stubborn girl!

Edit: Sunday, 10/23 at 9:45 a.m. - Appears that Rylee was being born the same time I left the hospital. My one sister did call me on the cell phone but since I was in an area that had no signal, it took the cell phone gods one hour until her voicemail appeard on my cell phone display. Shortly after I typed my post.

3 comments:

Tabor said...

Well, congratulations Auntie. Seems like live keeps moving on in spite of the rest of us!

Peruby said...

Thanks Tabor! Baby waiting sure is exhausting! What am I saying? The momma should be the exhausted one, but she looked like a million bucks!

Tabor said...

Sorry about the typo--I keep doing that. I think that Mom's are so excited about the new baby it just glows...;-)