
I followed Tabor's advice and touched my sunset photos up a bit using Paint Shop. A lot of them I turned a bluish purple. I may post them on my home page: www.mydeja-view.com. I did add the photos from the Fall festival I went to on Saturday. It was a glorious day.
purple sunset

I made pumpkin cookies today. The cookies came out great, but I wasn't impressed with the icing. It has been a while and I guess I used the wrong icing recipe. I used the drizzly one. And, why can't I make orange icing anymore? I noticed this a couple of years back. Maybe I need new food coloring. I can remember back in the late 70's, I made really orange icing for my cut-outs. I made little jack-o-lanterns. Note: this isn't the same food coloring.
At work a lady made a beautiful fall arrangment in the lobby of our building. I will get a picture sometime this week. The tree was awesome. I really can't afford one right now, but it was tempting. The store had sold out and just received more in. It has tiny white lights arranged throughout the opaque red/orange/yellow leaves. It is about four feet. I called the store. They have 4ft, 5ft, and 7ft.
No comments:
Post a Comment