
Here is that moving house I was following the other morning in the fog. Well, it looks like a house. Actually, it was two sheds on the back of a flatbed truck. They were going slow, it was too foggy to pass and it made for great picture-taking opportunities.
I realized one of my pet peeves today. People on the right lane of an interstate who won't get over (when there is no other traffic in the left lane) for people entering from the on ramp. Why? Maybe they have this bet with somebody that they can drive the entire trip in the right hand lane. Well, this guy in a white van got over. He didn't want to, but he got over.
It must be something about white vans. Coming home I was in the left turning lane at a red light. We got a green arrow. The white van in front of me sat through the entire left-turn green arrow. I didn't blow my horn. I did throw my hands up in exasperation. Fridays! Sheesh!
white van

1 comment:
I hope I don't do that, but sometimes I do stupid stuff because I am so distracted---must concentrate on my DRIVING!
Post a Comment