Monday, June 06, 2005

Up with the sun

spanish moss


Figures. I couldn't find my camera battery/charger yesterday. My brother let me use his 35mm camera. The sun was merciless. Nobody passed out that I could see.

My nephew's party was grand. There was the outside group in the shelter house with the d.j. and the alcohol. There was the inside group in the air conditioning with the food and the soft drinks. We call it pop here in Eastern Ohio. "Want a can of pop?" "I'm gonna go get a can of pop." "Buy some pop." Now, that I look at it, it does look funny.

Since I don't have any recent pics, I have posted another from my nephew's trip to Louisiana last month. He did the sunshine through the tree branches because he knows I like those.

I was awoken by the sun streaming through my bedroom windows this morning. I thought someone had turned my light on. This must be the time of year that the sunshine sneaks through the curtains on my bedroom side of the house.

Well, now there is thunder from the skies and my lights are flickering. Gotta go!

Coming from the speakers: Travelin' Man by Bob Seger

3 comments:

boabhan sith said...

That is a gorgeous picture...I love trees filled with Spanish Moss.

Tabor said...

I was wondering how you got Spanish Moss in your neck of the woods.

Peruby said...

I have never been to Louisiana. I would love to go. My niece has moved back to Ohio, so I lost that connection and chance to go there and visit.

More pics here:

http://www.coreyelectronics.com/photos/la/