
My tiger lilies are finally blooming. A week late. I would have liked to have had them bloom for my party, but I will take them when I can get them.
My Dell is waiting for new hard drives. They tell me two 400 gigs will be delivered on Monday. I am on vacation next week, so I will be here when they get here. My vacation at this time consists of remodeling my daughter's bedroom.
Watching Larry King tonight about the Aruba incident. They are talking about psychics. One said that psychic are baloney and only looking for a free ticket/trip to Aruba. What a mess. I have an 18 year-old niece and a 14 year-old daughter. I would be spitting nails. This one prosecutor said that the younger Van der Sloot was the last one with her. The defense attorney thinks that an advance was made and something ugly happened on that beach.
My daughter and I argued many times at the beginning of summer about curfews and notifying me about where she is at all times. This is a nightmare. Last week I had to call her down out of a tree at midnight. She and her friend went to the dance over the hill. They come home by their curfew. My daughter's boyfriend always walks the girls to our house. Kudos to him.
I was fixing food for the graduation party and my daughter always tells me that they are home, and they will be outside talking for a while. Time got away from me as I was busy. My daughter's friend was in the house. I asked her where my daughter was. She said outside. I looked - no daughter. I called her name. She answered. The call came from the tree in our front yard. What the...?
I asked her to please get down out of the tree and told her boyfriend to call his mother and go home! I was getting ready for bed when I heard his parents' car pull up outside and pick him up.
So, at the party my family and I had to chide her a bit about her tree antics.
1 comment:
You know she IS a handful, but you can't help but love the ingenuity. She does want to fly!
Post a Comment