
My baby hasn't been feeling very well the past few days. I closed him in my bedroom closet the other day. I didn't realize that he had crawled in there when I was cleaning it out, and my daughter heard him scratching later in the day and let him out.
I had kind of noticed that he wasn't around that day. We think that perhaps before we adopted him he was hit or something. He has one back leg that sticks out real awkward and he is a big cat, but his mid-section is very thin. Yesterday he lay on top of my chair and was as flat as a pancake. He is the one that coughs up hairballs. I do feed them the cat food that is supposed to cut down on hairballs, and for the most part it works. But, he has issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment