
Have the day off today. I have carpet scrubbers coming. Been moving excess furniture out of living room. Whew. Daughter helped. She got a new swimsuit out of it. She doesn't mind the scars on her back - says her hair covers them. Good. New suit has a skirt. Maybe she will start wearing real skirts - nah. Not a chance.
Graduation is Sunday. Free day tomorrow. Will try to catch up on outside yard work. Unless it rains. Haven't watched the weather channel in a while. I have a new terracotta clock and thermometer to hang outside on my patio. Very heavy. I still have patio lights that I purchased two years ago that I need to get up. My patio has that vinyl siding around the inside of the roof, thought. It makes it hard to hang stuff. Can't put a nail in it, can't glue anything to it. Hmmm. Must work on this.
I did catch MXC last night. They have really changed the format to the show. It isn't like it used to be. I barely laughed last night. Bring back the old events and leave out all that in-between stuff where they are trying too hard to be funny. I think these were all shot a couple of years ago, anyway. The show isn't even current.
Well, I have more stuff to move so I had better get crackin'. You know how some people clean before the maid comes, I need to sweep the carpet before the carpet scrubbers come. But, that's just me.
Coming from the speakers: Dog and Butterfly by Heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment